Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleeping in underware

Last night connor fell asleep in my arms while watching a movie! I was in heaven! One of my favorite things is when my kids fall asleep in my arms. Something which has not happened in a very long time. Now it is a huge routine mess to get naps in and later bed time! Anyway, i took him upstairs and laid him down. I was intending to go in later when he was in a deeper sleep and replace his underware with a pull-up. I forgot until this morning when i heard brock telling connor how great it was that he slept all night in underware and didn't pee the bed. I was so happy!!!! I am a little scared to try again for fear he will tonight. I guess this is where plastic comes in handy. Well, wish me and connor some luck tonight!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Good luck!

Jer and Jules said...

I hope everything went well last night. That's great that he's sleeping without wetting the bed!

J.ME said...

Wow! I haven't checked in for awhile. I can't stand all the the Survivor fun, and I wasn't there. I'm still sick about it, but glad that Brock did so rockin awesome! I love the pee story. Way to go Connor! I hope the good discovery continues. Love you all!