Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last night

Last night went well with connor in underware. He slept all night with no accident again! Yes!!! He woke up and came in with me for a little while then went downstairs to his little potty and went potty! I am really liking this. Also, around dinner time my mom noticed that connor's eyes were goopy, sadly at the doctors today we found out he has pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection! Yuck! Poor little guy. He is really brave though, he doen't even act as if it bothers him. He just keeps on going! What a trooper. I really wish i had his energy and determination to not let it get him down. When i am sick it wipes me out! Way to go Connor! You rock!

4 comments:

beth said...

Poor connor! I hope he gets better soon.

Missy said...

Connor is awesome! He is going to be such a good kid when he grows up. Positive and determined!

Henry has decided he doesn't want to go on the potty anymore. He keeps having accidents, refuses to sit on the potty, and asks me for a diaper. Waaaaaah! Maybe I am going to have to buy him some more donuts!

Henry's left eye has been goopy when he wakes up for a few days now but it doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I hope he doesn't have pink eye!

Jilly said...

He's such a cutie. I love that little guy!! He definitely just goes and goes. He reminds me of his dad sooo much!

Rachelle said...

Hey guys,
You have our blog linked with a specific page from awhile ago. If you want to see more recent posts, you can change the address you put in to just gonzales-fam.blogspot.com We love staying updated on the happenings of your family!