Monday, June 9, 2008

Hives and jeans

I found out today that i am allergic to...well...something. I took some supplements today that i have been taking for about a month with this workout i have been doing. Apparently i am allergic to something in them. I had a small reaction before but i didn't realize thats what it was. So as i sat eating breakfast my nose started burning like a bad sun burn. I ran up stairs to look in the mirror and by the time i got there my whole face, ears, arms, and hands were burning and bright red! It was crazy. I started to really freak out. I could still breath fine but decided to go to the doctors anyway, because i was freaked out. Of course all they did was give me benedryl and waited to see if it worked and then sent me home.
On a more positive note, I am in a size 8! YES! I am so excited. After three years I finally have the drive to make it happen! I am excited to be healthy for me and for brock and our kids!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Way to go, Chi! That is awesome!

And quit eating stuff you're allergic to! :)

beth said...

You should post a before and after picture.

Jer and Jules said...

Holy cow. I've had hives before and they stink (they were from some pills I was taking too, imagine that). Congrats on the weight loss, I'm so happy for you!