Saturday, October 25, 2008

The rules are:

* Link to the person who tagged you ....(i'm not sure how to do links) Beth

*Post the rules on your blog

* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself

* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them

* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1. I spell out words in my head after i think/say/see them. I usually have to do it about 5 times before i am satisfied.
2. It takes me hours to fall asleep if brock isn't in bed with me.
3. I enjoy watching the shows my kids watch
4. I could eat waffles for dinner every night.
5. i'm afraid to try new foods
6. I either don't dream or have really weird, strange dreams

1 comment:

Fenus family said...

Hello Roberts family...I have never met Mrs. Roberts but you look like a great wife and mom. I went to school with Brock and just found your blog through Jamie. This is Kara Fenus (Marshall). I just wanted to say a quick hello and tell you how beautiful your little family is. Brock is a great guy and I am so glad that he found such a great girl to love. It is amazing how quickly time flies by...and now we all are grown up with kids...crazy...okay I will stop rambling.