Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Orem Softball

Brock's softball team, Supermen, won the Orem city softball tournament! It was really exciting to watch. My sister, steph, was kind enough to watch the kids so I could watch the games. They played from six until 10. The last two games were the same team. The team was the best of the best and brock's team was the best of the not-so-best (losers) and they had to beat them twice in a row! I guess that makes Supermen the best of the best! Way to go guys!! Although, us wives decided that we need to do a girls team and let the guys chase the kids all season!!!






I'm still trying to figure out how to take good night pictures with my camera. One day, one day....

1 comment:

Jer and Jules said...

Yay for the Supermen, congrats on the win! You look way cute in that yellow beanie too, by the way.
And Connor sounds like he's a cute big brother, it must be pretty entertaining around your house.