Thursday, March 5, 2009

BROCK!!!

Yesterday Abby wanted to talk to brock so I dialed the phone and handed it to her. He answered and she started....
she talked about connor, our hamster, Miceala and Halle, Jessica and Kylee, and some things i couldn't understand. She walked from her room to the dinning area back to her room danced around and stood on her tip toes. I don't think she stoped talking. The funnest part was brock kept trying to say he had to go but Abby would yell "Brock, brock, brocky.." and then start talking and dancing again (this happened three times)! It was so fun to watch! She is so cute!
Also last night Abby started coughing really bad, a barky cough, and had a hard time getting air in so I ran her over to insta care to find out she has croup!! Luckily the cool air helped to calm her down. They gave her steroids and she is doing much better!

3 comments:

beth said...

Poor Chi and your sick kids! That is so sad. I hope they get better soon.
Sorry I missed you during yoga today. I wasn't feeling so well myself and didn't sleep very well.

Abby is adorable. It would have been fun to see that conversation.

Jer and Jules said...

That's just too funny. I'm imagining her doing that in my head and it's just so cute, I love that she was on her tip toes and dancing around. Daddy's little girl, definitely!

Stephanie said...

That sounds exactly like what we all had. I'm sorry if we passed it along to you guys. Maybe I owe you a copay...