Thursday, January 8, 2009

Born again connor.....


This morning I was having a conversation with connor that went like this:


Me: "connor, guess what? Tomorrow is abby's birthday!"


Connor: "Ya, mine too!"


Me: "Your birthday isn't until June."


Connor: "why?"


Me: "Because that's when you were born."


Connor: "No it's not. I'm not born yet"


Me: "You're not born yet? Are you in Heaven still?"


Connor: "yes."


Me: "You're in heaven with Heavenly Father and Jesus."


Connor: "yes. I went there last night. I came back. I want trains and curious george."

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a stinker!

Jer and Jules said...

That is TOO TOO funny, like something from a book or movie! So if he just got back, wouldn't that make today his birthday?

beth said...

Connor is so awesome. What a fun story.

Bri said...

That is so funny. He is a cutie!

Ben said...

That's so hilarious!

Ashley said...

Kids are soooo cute! They grow up so fast too. What an adorable story.