Thursday, December 4, 2008

superstar!!

Connor is practicing for when he is rich and famous. He no longer has friends, they are now "my peoples". I don't know why he switched over. He's a funny kid.

The other day abby touched him and her fingers were wet. He said "abby! don't wipe your fingers on me! I'm not a napkin, i'm connor"

I'm am trying to teach him he can't run around naked, cause he loves to! The other day he was hanging out on the couch fully undressed. I said "AHHH! I can see your bum!" Connor said "No, you love it"

Whenever they are playing in thier room and i stick my head in to check on them connor will say "just nothing mom" I guess he knows my question i usually ask is "what are you doing in there?" Now he just answers without me asking.

4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

Sounds like he's quite the character. Every day must be so much fun for you to see what else he's going to do to make you laugh or shake your head! Silly kid!
By the way, that new pic at the top is super cute of you and Brock!

beth said...

He is SO funny. Am I one of his peoples??

Roberts Family said...

Thanks Julianna! He and abby are both such characters. Once abby can make complete sentences i'm sure i'll spend my days rolling with laughter. I'm pretty lucky to have them!

B! You are most definatly one of his peoples. If I said, "were going to aunt B's and uncle joes" he would say "we're going to my peoples house?".

mandi said...

(I'm blog stalking. But since I'm family, does it count as stalking?) We just got a book called "you can't go to school naked." A friend of mine illustrated it. I'll get you a copy.