Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag, i'm it.....

A- Attached or single: definitely attached.
B- Best friend: Brock, (connor, abby, and sarah, char, erin)
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake
D- Day of Choice: Sundays, the only day brock is home
E- Essential Item: cell phone and diaper bag
F- Favorite Color(s): Pink for clothing, blue for everything else
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: bears.
H- Hometown: Riverton
I-Indulgence(s): chocolate.
J- January or July: I like January cause to can cuddle up in warm blankets
K- Kids: 2
L- Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date (if applicable): December 19, 2002
N- Number of siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders (which is kind of hard cause connor loves spiders) and enclosed spaces
Q- Quote: Right now i will go with "i'll just unzips my pants and go hy-ya" Thanks Jeff!
R- Reason to smile: My two great kids, my husband, the fact the brock's commission job is finally paying out!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Mel, steph,
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I love me a hamburger
W- Worst habit: Wanting to please everyone
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: x-ray, i think it is cool to see your bones....
Y- Your favorite food: chocolate
Z- Zebra or Elephant: elephant

No comments: