Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ten years ago

Tag!
10 Years ago I...was in 9th grade. I had a really bad haircut. No one told me my glasses were soo nerdy. I met 2 of my best friends Charlotte and Erin.

5 things on my to-do list today.
1- work out
2- clean up after the rocking party we had last night
3- finally get my room cleaned up and not just move the stuff around so it looks like i did something
4- call about the free chairs i saw on freecycle
5- get dressed

7 Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
1.Pay off all of our debt
2. Get a place of our own
3. Get my dream car
4. Buy connor all the thomas trains and Cars toys he wanted
5. Finally have a honeymoon
6. Buy abby the cutest dresses and cloths
7. Take care of my whole family financially

3 of My Bad Habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. i'm so unorganized
3. i am forgetfull

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Kearns
2. Riverton
3. Orem
4. Provo
5. Ephraim

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Manager at Fazoils
2. Manager at Quiznos
3. Air Doctors, vacume selling
4. Convergys
5. Teller at UCCU

3 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am afraid of the dark
2. i hate scary movies
3. the toes on my left foot are deformed.

2 comments:

beth said...

You were a vaccuum saleslady??

Roberts Family said...

yeah, for about 2 weeks. I did the training and a few demonstrations and then quit.